The B&S 3148 Challenger II Custom “Elaboration” and “Vintage” Flugelhorns are a top choice among musicians due to their very smooth sound and versatility. The lightweight design features a .409” bore and bottom-sprung Monel pistons for the quickest response and valve action. This flugelhorn comes in two very unique surface treatments – our special “Elaboration” finish has a brushed, bead-blasted look while our special “Vintage” finish gives the horn a darkened aged texture to the brass.
- Key : Bb
- Bore : .409" / 10,40 mm
- Bell : 5.905" yellow brass / 150 mm
- Valves : 3 bottom-sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Water Keys : 2 lever-style, forged (main tuning and 3rd valve slide)
- Features : Compact "American" design, vertical valve slides with exchangeable long bottom caps, 3rd valve slide trigger, quiet felt valve cap in-lays, o-ring dampeners for 1st/3rd slides.
- Case : Deluxe hard wood-shell
- Accessories : Mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease, cleaning cloth and rod
- Finish : Clear lacquer finish or vintage finish
- Options :
- BC31482-3-0 : Clear lacquer
- BC31482-3V-0 : Vintage
Premium dealers have the largest selection of instruments in stock for you to play
Repair centres provide a dedicated service guaranteeing your instrument stays in perfect condition
Authorized dealers provide a wide selection of our instrument ranges for you to play