All B&S “Meistersinger” special custom trombones are made by hand. The trombone slides have long cork barrels for superior slide action and more stability on the 7th position.
The F-attachment is equipped with a German made light rotary valve with the 3B ball bearing linkages on both ends of the valve connecting arm to provide the ultimate in smooth and quiet operation.
The asymmetrical accelerator main tuning and f-attachment bows guarantee an easier and faster response.
- Key : Bb
- Model : Stölzing
- Bore : .546" / 13,89 mm
- Bell : 9.055" / 230 mm
- Features : Gold brass outer and nickel silver inner slides, red brass bell and gold brass bow
- Case : Rucksack light case
- Finish : Clear lacquer finish
- Options :
- BSMS1-1-0 : Clear lacquer
- BSMS1N-1-0 : Clear lacquer, nickel silver outer slides
- BSMS1K-1-0 : Clear lacquer, bell with nickel silver garland
- BSMS1KN-1-0 : Clear lacquer, nickel silver outer slides, bell with nickel silver garland