All B&S “Meistersinger” special custom trombones are made by hand. The trombone slides have long cork barrels for superior slide action and more stability on the 7th position.
The F-attachment is equipped with a German made light rotary valve with the 3B ball bearing linkages on both ends of the valve connecting arm to provide the ultimate in smooth and quiet operation.
The asymmetrical accelerator main tuning and f-attachment bows guarantee an easier and faster response.
- Key : Bb/F
- Model : Stölzing
- Bore : 610"/.650" - 15,5 / 16,5 mm conical
- Bell : 9.84" / 250 mm red brass
- Features : Bullet Brace, additional shorter Gb-slide, additional expandable set of leavers, nickel silver slides, 3 exchangeable leadpipes (nickel silver, brass and gold brass), big cork barrel
- Case : Rucksack light case
- Finish : Clear lacquer
- Options :
- BSMS27-1-0 : Clear lacquer
- BSMS27K-1-0 : Clear lacquer, nickel silver garland